FAQ: IoT Automation
- Q: Will the Firefly system work in a situation where there are no Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) networks available?
- Q: Is it still feasible to deploy the system in more conventional scenarios that have power available but lack a network?
- Q: What happens when a Firefly LED lighting module in the middle of a string fails or goes out? Do the rest of the lights fail as well?
- Q: What is the maximum distance that one string of Firefly lights can span?
- Q: Can I change the colour of an individual Firefly LED lighting module or do I need to apply a colour change for the whole string of lights? Do I need to do this locally or can I do this remotely via software?
- Q: Who developed the Firefly lighting technology and where are the products manufactured?